This is a fantastic opportunity for a maintenance or service professional with qualifications in air conditioning or HVAC to take a fresh challenge with one of the foremost Facilities Management companies in Ireland
Permanent position with attractive salary, company vehicle & benefits for the right candidate
As an Air Conditioning / HVAC Engineer, you will be tasked with working as part of a team to service a full range of air conditioning, chillers and HVAC systems.
A major element of this role is to act as a representative for the company and to provide exceptional levels of service to customers and effectively managing their requirements.
Specifically, you will be involved in servicing, fault-finding and repairing air conditioning and HVAC systems. You will operate to defined procedures, service routines and schedules and with liaise with clients, suppliers and contractors as required.
To be considered for this role, you must have
– At least five years’ post-apprenticeship experience in a maintenance and / or service environment
– A time served air conditioning or HVAC apprenticeship or a City & Guilds 2078/79 (or equivalent) qualification
– A City & Guilds Level 2 Award in F-Gas Regulation, 2079 or a FETAC Level 5 Specific Purpose Certificate in Handling F-Gas Refrigerants 5S0108
– A full, clean driving licence
– Good PC Skills
– The ability to work as part of a call-out rota as required
As an Air Conditioning / HVAC Engineer, you’ll need to be a self-starter with plenty of initiative and a flexible approach towards working hours. Due to the customer-facing nature of this role, strong English communication skills, both written and verbal, are also key.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com
Job types: Full-time, Permanent