K-MAC Facilities Management Services Ltd. was formed in January 2006, to provide professional facilities management services to Irish commercial, industrial and public service organisations. Our head office is based in Shannon, Co. Clare, with regional offices in Dublin and Cork.
K-MAC is a successful provider of facility management services to both Irish and multinational companies. Our focus is on organisations that are keen to change and implement the best practices. We currently provide our services and products to a broad range of sectors including Aviation, Education, Financial, Pharmaceutical, Leisure, Manufacturing and Medical organisations. K-MAC currently provides services to over 40 organisations nationwide.
Since the company’s formation we have continued to grow each year, we attribute this to our strong customer service coupled with technical competence, expertise and a commitment to developing our operations standards to international best practice. K-MAC’s high level of client retention is testament to the quality of our service with many of our clients with us since the company’s formation.
K-MAC is recognised as an established and capable provider with a clear focus on good management, technical experience and commitment to providing added value to all our clients.
Due to continuing growth we are currently recruiting for a service coordinator / facilities engineer who will form a key part of planned preventative maintenance team. We are looking for a candidate that will schedule planned works for our technical staff and contractors. As part of the role the successful person will also be required to manage some contracts where the company deliver planned maintenance services only. This is a responsible and demanding position requiring excellent organisational skills and strong ability to coordinate technical staff and contractors.
Based in our Shannon office and reporting to the planned maintenance manager, the facilities engineer / service coordinator will be an important team member in the company with excellent opportunities to develop and expand their role.
Job Description for Facilities Coordinator / Facilities Engineer
Qualifications & Skills
- Engineering degree, diploma or trade qualified
- Candidates with relevant experience in a service coordination or similar role will also be considered
- Strong organisational skills with proven ability to coordinate staff and plan works
- Ability to prioritise workload and maintain structured service delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy with experience of all main MS Office applications
- Experience of computer / IT systems would be advantageous
- Minimum of five years experience working as a Facilities / Maintenance Engineer or Service Coordinator
- Strong maintenance, facilities or construction background with experience of building services
- Service coordination of multi-disciplined mobile staff and contractors over multiple sites
- Experience of working with CMMS / CAFM systems
- Service record management and administration
- Ability to work within company procedures with experience in a regulated environment
- Schedule planned works across all customer sites
- Respond to reactive requests from customers and schedule staff / contractors accordingly
- Advise customers of upcoming service works
- Compile service reports, upload to CMMS and issue to customers
- Maintain and update CMMS
- Monitor and manage contract performance against SLAs and KPIs
- Manage reactive works multiple minor contracts
- Issue quotations for reactive / minor project works
- Sign off supplier invoices
- Manage maintenance budgets and monitor contract performance
- Interact with customers in a knowledgeable, confident and professional manner
- Mobilise new contracts and manage site set up
- Work within health and safety, quality control and environmental procedures
- Identify and implement innovations that will improve service delivery
Attractive salary and benefits on offer for the right candidate
Apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org