K-MAC Facilities Management Services Ltd. was formed in January 2006, to provide professional facilities management services to Irish commercial, industrial and public service organisations. Our head office is based in Shannon, Co. Clare, with regional offices in Dublin and Cork, In 2015 we opened offices in London as our business continues to expand.
K-MAC is a successful provider of facility management services to both Irish and multinational companies, our focus is on organisations that are keen to change and implement best practice. We currently provide our services and products to a broad range of sectors including Aviation, Education, Financial, Pharmaceutical, Leisure, Manufacturing and Medical organisations. K-MAC currently provides services to over 40 organisations nationwide.
Since the company’s formation we have continued to grow each year even through recent difficult economic times, we attribute this to our strong customer service coupled with technical competence, expertise and a commitment to developing our operations to international best practice. K-MAC’s high level of client retention is testament to the quality of our service with many of our clients with us since the company’s formation.
K-MAC is recognised as an established and capable provider with a clear focus on good management, technical experience and commitment to providing added value to all our clients.
Due to continuing growth we are currently recruiting for Facilities Managers and Facilities Engineers who can take ownership of all aspects of our customer operations. We are looking for candidate’s that will not only manage and deliver our current services but will also work to develop and grow the business. The candidate will be a key member of the management team, all of whom are dedicated to providing a quality and innovative service.
This is an active and visible role requiring excellent customer relationship, service staff and supplier management skills. The candidate will have full responsibility for the management of all aspects of contract and service delivery.
Job Specification Operations / Facilities Manager –
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for all day to day management, control, co-ordination and execution of all operations under their remit, reporting directly to the operations director.
- Taking full responsibility for all quality, environmental and health & safety matters, ensuring compliance with company policies and arrangements including the effective closing out of audit action plans.
- Compliance with all contractual requirements.
- Client satisfaction and the quality of service provided.
- Management of operational budgets
- Identifying and implementing innovations to improve service delivery.
- Provision of technical advice and problem solving.
- Provide management support to operations director as required.
- Development of staff and service suppliers, to encourage resilience and succession planning within the account and the organisation.
- Ensuring the availability of and if required participation in the provision of a 24 hour per day 365 days per year emergency on call service.
- Manage ordering and procurement compliance across all sites.
- Ensure all real-time and asset information is updated and systems employed correctly across all sites.
Candidates must possess:
- Formal technical education or degree equivalent qualification with a minimum of eight years’ experience working as an Operations / Facilities Manager / Facilities engineer
- Excellent time management and self-motivational skill set.
- A pro-active attitude.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and the written word.
- Strong technical ability with a good understanding of building services and equipment
- Competent report writer and ability to present information in a clear, accurate and concise manner in good English
- Excellent computer literacy, in particular PowerPoint, Word, Excel and experience of the latest IT applications
For more information please contact 061 -475860
Apply via email to: email@example.com