This is an active and visible role requiring excellent customer relationship, service staff and supplier management skills. The candidate will have full responsibility for the management and performance of all aspects of contract and service delivery.
Requirements / Responsibilities
- Client satisfaction and the quality of service provided.
- Responsibility for all day to day management, control, co-ordination and execution of all operations under their remit, reporting directly to the operations director.
- Compliance with all contractual requirements.
- Management of operational budgets
- Identifying and implementing innovations to improve service delivery.
- Provision of technical advice and problem solving.
- Provide management support to operations director as required.
- Development of staff and service suppliers, to encourage resilience and succession planning within the account and the organisation.
- Ensuring the availability of and if required participation in the provision of a 24 hour per day 365 service.
- Taking full responsibility for all quality, environmental and health & safety matters, ensuring compliance with company policies and arrangements including the effective closing out of audit action plans.
- Manage ordering and procurement compliance.
Candidates must possess:
- Formal technical education or degree equivalent qualification with a minimum of five years’ experience working as a Facilities / Operations / Service Manager or Facilities / technical services engineer.
- A pro-active attitude.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and the written word.
- Strong technical ability with a good understanding of building services and equipment
- Competent report writer and ability to present information in a clear, accurate and concise manner in good English
- Excellent time management and self-motivational skill set.
- Good computer literacy, in particular PowerPoint, Word, Excel and experience of the latest IT applications
- Attractive salary, benefits and career development on offer for the right candidate
- Shannon, Co. Clare.
For more information please contact 061 -475860
Apply via email to: email@example.com