Purpose of Job:
K-Mac Facilities Management Services ltd. are looking to recruit an experienced, trade qualified Air conditioning Engineer to service a full range of commercial air conditioning, chillers and HVAC systems. The ideal candidate will need to work as part of a dedicated service team to provide a comprehensive service to their customers.
The purpose of this role is to provide a high level of customer service through managing customer requirements as needed.
- Based in Shannon, Co. Clare with infrequent travel nation wide
- Servicing, fault finding and repair of air conditioning and HVAC systems.
- Experience of BMS and building services control systems
- Operate to defined work procedures, service routines and service schedules.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and contractors.
Education / Requirements:
- Time served air conditioning or HVAC apprenticeship / qualification necessary with City & Guilds 2078/79
- City and Guilds (Level 2 Award in F-Gas Regulation, No. 2079) standard or FETAC Level 5 (Specific Purpose Certificate in Handling F-Gas Refrigerants 5S0108) standard.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience post apprenticeship working in a maintenance / service environment
- Be a self-starter and willing to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills with strong written and verbal English
- Good PC skills to include word and excel
- Full, clean driving license is a must
- Available to work flexible hours as required
- Available to work call out as required
- Experience with the maintenance of other building services
- Electrical qualification would be a distinct advantage