Apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
K-MAC a leading facilities management company wish to recruit a Maintenance operative for a position in the Cork City area with travel to our Shannon and Dublin based client sites occasionally. The candidate will be required to work in conjunction with a service engineer. An understanding of AHUs, Extract Fans and HVAC systems is desirable but not essential. Good mechanical experience with the ability to carry out, basic plumbing, filter and belt replacements is a definite advantage. The candidate must be capable of conducting planned preventative maintenance routines. Adherence to operating procedures & good record management are essential to this role. A proactive approach to maintenance and the ability to highlight maintenance issues are important elements of this position.
- Minimum Experience Required (Years): 5
- Driving License: Full B
- Educational Level: No Qualification Required
- Additional Skills: computer literate
- Competency Skills: Basic mechanical systems experience, Teamwork, Time Management
- Ability Skills: Computer Literacy, Interpersonal Skills