Due to significant expansion in the Mid West & Dublin Region K-Mac Facilities Management Services Ltd. are currently looking to recruit an experienced Facilities Manager to join the existing dynamic and successful team. K-MAC Facilities Management Services Ltd. was formed in January 2006, to provide professional facilities management services to Irish commercial, industrial and public service organisations. Our head office is based in Shannon, Co. Clare, with regional offices in Dublin and Cork.
K-MAC is a successful provider of facility management services to both Irish and multinational companies. Our focus is on organisations that are keen to change and implement the best practices. We currently provide our services to a broad range of sectors including Aviation, Education, Financial, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Manufacturing and Medical organisations.
Since the company’s formation we have grown each year due to our strong customer service, technical competence and a commitment to deliver the highest standards of facilities management to our clients. K-MAC’s high level of client retention is testament to our quality of our service.
We are recognised as an established and capable provider with a clear focus on good management, technical experience and commitment to providing added value to all our clients.
Due to our continued growth we are currently recruiting for a facilities manager who can take ownership of multiple facilities management contracts. The candidate will be a key member of the management team that are dedicated to providing a quality and innovative service.
This is an active and visible role requiring excellent customer relationship, technical staff and supplier management skills. The facilities manager will have full responsibility for the management of all aspects of contract and service delivery.
Job Description for Shannon based Facilities Manager
Reporting to the operations director, the Facilities Manager will be responsible for the management, co-ordination and execution of multiple facilities management contracts.
Engineering degree or similar technical / trade qualification and with a minimum of five years experience working as a Facilities, Engineering or Maintenance Manager.
Experience & Skills
- Proven engineering ability with a solid understanding of building services and related technical services.
- Previous experience of managing multiple customers and sites with exposure to a variety of industry sectors.
- Strong commercial understanding and experience of budget management.
- Excellent report writing and the ability to present information in a clear, accurate and concise manner. A highly organised approach to work with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise workload and provide structured service delivery.
- Experience with CMMS / CAFM systems is desirable.
- Computer literacy with good experience of MS Office applications. Full clean driver’s license.
- Provide TFM and Maintenance Contacts to K-MAC clients.
- Manage a broad range of PPM, reactive, hard and soft services.
- Proven ability to manage technical staff, service contractors and suppliers.
- Provide ongoing management of client maintenance budgets.
- Interact with client representatives in a knowledgeable, confident and professional manner.
- Mobilisation of new contracts including contract and site set up.
- Ensure client satisfaction and the quality of service is maintained.
- Monitor and manage contract performance against SLAs and KPIs.
- Provide technical advice and solutions to clients and staff.
- Identify and implement innovations that will improve service delivery.
- Implement health and safety, quality control and environmental systems to relevant ISO standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Provide leadership and guidance to colleagues.
- Demonstrate efficiency and competence in a highly professional manner.
- Gain client confidence and develop professional relationships.
- Work independently while part of the K-MAC team.
Attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org