K-MAC Facilities Management Services Ltd. was formed in January to provide professional facilities management services to Irish commercial, industrial and public service organisations. Our head office is based in Shannon, Co. Clare, with regional offices in Dublin and Cork.
K-MAC is a successful provider of facility management services to both Irish and multinational companies. Our focus is on organisations that are keen to change and implement the best practices. We currently provide our services and products to a broad range of sectors including Aviation, Education, Financial, Pharmaceutical, Leisure, Manufacturing and Medical organisations. K-MAC currently provides services to multiple organisations nationwide.
Since the company’s formation we have continued to grow each year, we attribute this to our strong customer service coupled with technical competence, expertise and a commitment to developing our operations standards to international best practice. K-MAC’s high level of client retention is testament to the quality of our service with many of our clients with us since the company’s formation.
K-MAC is recognised as an established and capable provider with a clear focus on good management, technical experience and commitment to providing added value to all our clients.
Due to continuing growth we are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk administrator / service coordinator who will form a key part of the planned preventative maintenance team. We are looking for a candidate that will schedule planned works for our technical service staff and contractors. As part of the role the successful person will be required to manage contracts where the company deliver planned maintenance services only. This is a responsible and demanding position requiring excellent organisational skills and strong ability to coordinate technical staff and contractors.
Based in our Shannon office and reporting to the maintenance service manager, the Helpdesk administrator / service coordinator will be an important team member in the company with excellent opportunities to develop and expand their role.
- Reporting to and working closely with our maintenance service manager, the Helpdesk administrator / service coordinator will form an integral part of the K-MAC helpdesk team with responsibility for scheduling planned and reactive maintenance. The role requires a high degree of interaction with our customers, suppliers and K-MAC’s management & technical teams ensuring that we deliver a prompt, professional and efficient service.
- Provide the initial point of contact and direct customers to the relevant K-MAC staff.
- Plan works, coordinate mobile staff and contractors.
- Management and monitoring of the company’s CAFM system.
- Management of service reports.
- Schedule planned works across all customer sites.
- Respond to reactive requests from customers and schedule staff / contractors accordingly.
- Advise customers of upcoming service works.
- Compile service reports, upload to our CAFM System and issue to customers.
- Maintain and update our CAFM System.
The Ideal Candidate
- A previous administrative role within the maintenance, facilities or construction industries.
- Service coordination of multi-disciplined mobile staff and contractors over multiple sites.
- Experience of working with CMMS / CAFM systems.
- Confident verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational, record management and administration abilities.
- Ability to work within defined company procedures.
- Good computer skills and ability to use MS Outlook, Word & Excel etc.
- An aptitude or demonstrated ability of working with computer and IT systems is very desirable.
- Attractive salary and benefits on offer for the right candidate.