This is an active and visible role requiring good technical skills and excellent customer service provision. The candidate will have full responsibility for the service delivery of planned services and reactive breakdown services to our client’s air conditioning and air handling systems. Ability and willingness to work on all aspects of building services would be a distinct advantage.
Requirements / Responsibilities
- Specifically, you will be involved in servicing, fault-finding and repairing air conditioning and HVAC systems. You will operate to defined procedures, service routines and schedules and will liaise with clients, suppliers and contractors as required.
- As an Air Conditioning / HVAC Service Engineer, you’ll need to be a self-starter with plenty of initiative and flexibility.
- Due to the customer-facing nature of this role, strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Willingness and the ability to develop your skills to take part in all aspects of facility services delivery
- Provision of technical advice and problem solving.
- Identifying and implementing innovations to improve service delivery.
- Ensure services are delivered within agreed time frame and budget
- Take pride in the service that you deliver. You will be in a position to develop and grow the company’s service offering and be part of a growing company.
Candidates must possess:
- At least five years’ post-apprenticeship experience in a maintenance and / or service environment.
- A time served air conditioning or HVAC apprenticeship or a City & Guilds 2078/79 (or equivalent) qualification.
- A City & Guilds Level 2 Award in F-Gas Regulation, 2079 or a FETAC Level 5 Specific Purpose Certificate in Handling F-Gas Refrigerants 5S0108
- A full, clean driving licence
- Good PC Skills
- Flexibility to respond to customer requirements.
- Attractive salary, benefits and career development on offer for the right candidate
- Company Vehicle
- Shannon with infrequent travel nationwide
*Applications to email@example.com