Purpose of Job:
Applications are now open with K-Mac Facilities Management Services ltd. for Apprentice Electricians.
K-Mac provide facility management and technical services to a wide range of industries throughout Ireland. Apprentices enjoy a varied four years’ training in different work environments from public body’s, to commercial, manufacturing and industrial complex’s. On completion of the apprenticeship, K-MAC commit to taking a number of exceptional newly qualified tradespeople back into the business to develop their career further with us. On successful completion of the apprenticeship, apprentices are awarded a FETAC (Further Education and Training Awards Council) National Craft Certificate. This certificate has national and international recognition and is a compulsory requirement for craftsperson status.
The purpose of this role is to provide technical service staff who are highly skilled and provide a high level of customer service to our clients.
- Based in Shannon, Co. Clare.
- Installation, Servicing, Fault finding and repair of Electrical Systems.
Education / Requirements:
- Must be 17 years of age or over
- Qualified to Leaving Certificate or equivalent standard
- Must have five passes in the Leaving Certificate (Math’s and English must be two of these)
- Submit an Ishihara colour vision test – it must be on the Solas form
- Subject to interview and reference checks