K-MAC Facilities Management wish to recruit a Maintenance Technician for a position in the Cork City region.
Travel to our Shannon and Dublin based client sites will be required occasionally.
- The candidate must be capable of conducting planned preventative maintenance routines including plumbing, filter and belt replacements, breakdown repairs and project related tasks.
- A thorough understanding of HVAC systems is preferable.
- Strong mechanical experience with the ability to change motors, dampers and valves.
- Some electrical experience is an advantage.
- Adherence to SOPs and good record management are essential.
- A proactive approach to maintenance and the ability to highlight maintenance issues are important elements of this responsible position.
Experience & Qualifications
- The ideal candidate will be a trade qualified fitter / plumber with a minimum of five years relevant experience in commercial plumbing works and HVAC equipment.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with software based maintenance systems is preferable.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are required.
- The right person will have a strong work ethic and the ability to work unsupervised
- A full clean driving license is essential.
For further information please contact Tracey Halpin on 061 475860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org