Due to significant expansion in the Mid West & Dublin Region K-Mac Facilities Management Services Ltd. are currently looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Technician to join the existing dynamic and successful team. The ideal candidate must be a trade qualified Electrician with a broad experience in the maintenance of electrical and mechanical systems in both commercial and industrial environments. The successful candidate will need to work independently and provide a comprehensive maintenance service to our clients. This interesting and challenging role includes the delivery of planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of systems for our diverse portfolio of clients. There is a high level of client interaction and the candidate should have previous experience in a customer facing role. An immediate start is available to the selected candidate.
• Servicing, fault finding and repair of Electrical & Mechanical Building Services and Environmental Process Systems.
• Work within K-MAC defined procedures, service routines and service schedules.
• Provide detailed written reports, information and support to K-MAC contract managers.
• Organisation and supervision of sub-contractors.
• Provide technical support and solutions to clients.
• Represent K-MAC in a professional manner at all times.
Experience & Requirements
• Time-served Electrician with a minimum of 5 years post apprenticeship experience working in a maintenance or service environment.
• A demonstrated self-starter who can work on their own initiative.
• Excellent communication skills with strong written and verbal English.
• Good operational PC & technology skills with the ability to learn K-MAC systems & platforms.
• Availability to work flexible hours and call out as required.
• Maintenance experience of building services including BMS and SCADA is very desirable.
• A full and clean driving license is a necessity for this role.
• A positive and flexible approach to work and a willingness to engage with clients, sub-contractors & colleagues
• Salary is dependent on experience.
• Company pension and bonus schemes.
• Company vehicle, phone, laptop, iPad and uniform.
- Bonus scheme
- Life insurance
Please apply via email to email@example.com