K-MAC is in business since 2006 and has acquired many accreditations in this time – namely the ISO awards but also Professional memberships and qualifications. Training and upskilling is part of everyday life in K-MAC and we strive to maintain and improve our accreditations each year.
K-MAC is a member of the following bodies thus enabling the Company to keep up to-date with all new changes in the industry. Membership ensures best practice as current trends are maintained, along with improving its status as a Quality provider of Facility Services:
- BIFM – British Institute of Facility Management
- CHAS – Contractor H&S Approval Scheme
- Engineer Ireland: Associate Member
K-MAC can confirm that all Trades persons that require professional qualifications are in receipt of same and are constantly monitored by our in-house Contractor/ Employee Approval system operated through our automated CAFM system.
- F-Gas Approved
- Commission Regulation 303/2008 of 2 April 2008 sets out the requirements for a company certification scheme for companies working with stationary refrigeration, air-conditioning and heat pump equipment containing fluorinated greenhouse gases (F gases) in accordance with Article 5.1 of EC Regulation 842/2006 on certain fluorinated greenhouse gases (the EC F-Gas Regulation).
- BER Approved
- BER is the calculated energy use for space and hot water heating, ventilation and lighting based on standard occupancy. A BER is similar to the energy label for a household electrical appliance like your fridge. The label has a scale of A-G. A-rated homes are the most energy efficient and will tend to have the lowest energy bills.
- Registered Gas Installer
- R.G.I.I. is a wholly owned subsidiary of R.E.C.I. and is responsible for the registering of gas installers and regulating their activities with respect to safety. This gives clients the peace of mind that gas servicing is being carried out to the legal requirements.
- Registered Electrical Contractors of Ireland (RECI)
- The Register of Electrical Contractors of Ireland Limited (RECI) is a body which has been appointed by the Commission for Energy Regulation. Its primary objective is to protect the safety interests of customers with respect to electrical installation activities through the registration and supervision of electrical contractors, all in accordance with the provisions of the Regulatory System as set out in the Act and the Criteria Document (which is referred to in the Act). The Criteria Document sets out the safety standards and procedures to be adhered to by Electrical Contractors. This Document is and may be subject to change in accordance with the Act.
- National Irish Safety Organisation Approved
- NISO helps its members to promote and improve health and safety at work, builds relationships with other health and safety stakeholders, contributes its expertise to better occupational health and safety in Ireland.